WatchMojo produces original video programming on the People, Places and Trends that viewers are passionate about, covering the Automotive, Business, Education, Fashion, Film, Food, Health, Music, Parenting, Politics & Economy, Space, Sports, Science, Technology, Travel, Video Game categories. We deliver our content in an evergreen and timeless manner though we base our publishing calendar around timely events. Watch a video on the Origins of WatchMojo.
Over time, WatchMojo has become one of the largest producers, publishers and syndicators of video content for broadband platforms, including Web, Wireless, Out-Of-Home (OOH) and Over-The-Top (OTT) markets. WatchMojo reaches audiences by focusing on distribution over destination, supplying media organizations with high-quality, ad-friendly, professionally-produced premium videos that are short form, consistent and evergreen. Our content is viewed on the largest media destinations and largest video portals, including YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, Yahoo! Video, and many others. Our cumulative reach is over 50,000,000 global consumers per month across our various platforms. Since 2006, WatchMojo has streamed 1,400,000,000 videos.
WatchMojo was founded in 2006 by Ashkan Karbasfrooshan, a new media investor and executive whose previous company AskMen was acquired by IGN Entertainment and is today a unit of FOX Interactive of News Corp. WatchMojo itself is independent, privately-held and profitable since November 2010.
- 10,000,000 to 25,000,000 unique users watch our content online,
- 40,000,000 to 50,000,000 consumers see our content in retail outlets in OOH,
- over 1,000,000 mobile access our videos through mobile devices and on carrier offerings,
- we reach more and more users in OTT settings,
- countless academic and educational organizations use our content to empower professors and teach students.
WatchMojo generates revenue through:
- monetizing its library through a mix of licensing and syndication revenues by offering clients the right mix of quantity, quality and frequency,
- providing a safe and ad-friendly environment for marketers to advertise alongside of,
- lending its expertise to craft promotional messages for media companies and marketers who seek to leverage its unique production and multiplatform distribution capabilities.
If you'd like to learn more about our unparalleled reach on numerous platforms, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514-448-1631.
To inquire about our content, email us at email@example.com.
5369 Saint Laurent Blvd.,